This brief guide aiming to help you develop your software projects on SourceLair and use Bitbucket to clone, pull and push your Git repositories.
Before we get started, make sure that
- You have already created a SourceLair account and you are signed in
- You have already created a Bitbucket account and you are signed in
Copy your public key
SourceLair provides you with a SSH public key that can be used to access your Bitbucket repositories securely without needing a password.
Copy your public key with one of the following ways:
- Go to https://keys.lair.io/username and copy the text displayed (replace "username" with your actual username on SourceLair)
- Open the Control Panel and copy your public key from there
Add your public key to Bitbucket
Now you have to add the public key you copied in the previous step to your Bitbucket account to allow SourceLair to clone, pull and push your Bitbucket repos
In order to do this, follow the steps below:
- Sign into Bitbucket
- Open your account's settings by clicking on your account icon in the bottom left corner
- Click on SSH Keys under the "Security" section of your account's settings
- Click on the Add key button in the "SSH keys" page
- Paste the public key that you copied in the previous section in the "Key" text area and click on "Add key"
So that's it! Now you are ready to start working with SourceLair and Bitbucket together frictionlessly.